Monday, March 19, 2012

Final thoughts . . .

Ok here are some really neat pictures of foods and family.  You can the table is set and the family is gathered for one of Mercy’s traditional Ugandan meals.  Then my omelet breakfast each morning with fresh Mango or Papaya and Pineapple.  Maybe all 3 on a given day.

I’ve included a picture of our 3 girls that we support like granddaughters.  From the left to right is Susan, Gloria and JoAnn.  Also a picture of Ali, Moses and Deborah.  Ali comes each day to work and assist Mercy with chores and Moses and Deborah are like extended family that live there, prepare to further their education and help out.  Isha is also a family member but I have no picture.

My room at the Suubi home was wonderful.  I had my own bedroom and bath.  Notice the bucket and pitcher for showering or bathing. 

Just a few shots that I thought you would all enjoy including the young woman at the conference that accepted Jesus as her Savior.  Thank you Jesus.

Stan







No comments:

Post a Comment