Sunday, March 18, 2012

Church on the Hill . . .

Well here we are at the Church on the Hill.  This is where Nana was ministered to by Debi in 2009.  She has since gone to be with Jesus as my mother has who we called Nana.  I spoke earlier in the notes about the woman that walked up hill for over an hour just to come to the afternoon service.  Over a mile plus walk on dirt roads.  Such a blessing.  What I like about this story is how we cannot find time for Church or even Sunday Night Prayer Service, but she will brave the elements of heat, humidity and rain to go to church when the doors are open.

There is a picture of Elder Dennis who owns the land and the large garden acreage playing the drums and then the pastor of the church is on the platform to my right.  The picture you see of praying for this older man was for his healing.  God was good.  I also used his staff in a demonstration of once I was blind, but now I can see. 

Love the Church on the Hill and all that you see from above.  God Bless and Good Night.

Stan







 

No comments:

Post a Comment